OA2 Forums: Information, Rules and Regulations
ATTENTION: Please be advised that the Olympic Arms Owners Association is a family friendly organization that promotes the safe and legal use of firearms for willing participants of all ages (naturally all minors should be accompanied and supervised by at least one responsible adult or parent, and of course we support and acknowledge the NRA’s Rules of Safe Firearms Safety). That being the case, we expect all of our members to exhibit the utmost respect and decorum at all times when participating in the OA2 public forums.
We WILL NOT tolerate abusive, obscene, profane, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other language or material that may violate our advertised rules and regulations. Basically, this is a “G” (approved for all audiences) site. Nudity, partial nudity and profanity are strictly forbidden in the OA2 forums. First time violators will be warned. Second time violators will be recommended for expulsion and permanent banning from this site.
The OA2 Forums are for individual, non-commercial use only. Commercial use of the forums for advertising purposes, or for contact of individual members is strictly forbidden unless the commercial vendor/entity in under contract with OA2 as a Dealer / Commercial member. Commercial use of OA2 members who are not contracted with OA2 as a Dealer / Commercial member may result in the removal of all posts, and the expulsion and permanent banning from membership in OA2 and participation in this community. For details and definitions of “commercial use”, please refer to the Commercial Membership information that can be found by following this link.
While the Staff, Advisory Council, administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message in real time. Therefore you, as a registered member you acknowledge and agree that:
- All posts made to the OA2 forums express the views and opinions of the you the author and understand that all views and opinions are not necessarily the views of the Staff, Advisory Council, administrators, or moderators or and hence will not be held liable for all content published here on OA2.
- You agree to follow all rules and regulations established by the OA2 Staff and Advisory Council, and to abide by their decisions with regards to rules violations inquiries.
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, profane, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed).
- You acknowledge that all IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions, including community, civil and legal.
- You agree that the Staff, Advisory Council, administrators and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move, close, copy or re-use any data stored in any topic at any time should they see fit.
- As a user you agree to, and understand that any information or data that you have published in the forums to being stored in a database, and that while you may be the author, becomes the property of OA2. While this information will not under normal circumstances be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the Staff, Advisory Council, moderators and administrators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- I affirm and attest that I am 13 years of age or older, and that if I am under the age of 18, that I have my parents consent to register and participate in the OA2 community and forums.
Wednesday, 26 January 2011 21:29
Last Updated on Friday, 11 February 2011 18:25