Armstek; Supplying the US AR15 Market, from Taiwan....

News from around the world as it relates to the firearms and weapons trade industry.

Moderator: Charlie-2-6

Armstek; Supplying the US AR15 Market, from Taiwan....

Postby Rattler » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:56 am

I get so tired of reading these emails- have asked the to take me off their mailing list, told them that the company I work for is not interested in buying foreign parts, and yet they still keep coming....
So, i figure I'll just publish their information for ALL to see.

So the question is: How many of these parts are on your AMERICAN MADE AR15??

-------------------------------

Dear Sir,

Good day! You may already have contacted with us before but I am sure that it has been quite a long time not hearing from you! So please allow me to introduce ourselves again. It is believed that you will get a lot out of it.

Armstek Inc. is a Taiwan based professional gun parts manufacturer. We have been founded in 1987 and have rich experience in designing and fabricated firearm parts.

We ship our products globally. You are able to find every AR15/M16 gun parts in our product line. Complete product line enables Armstek to provide one-stop shop service. It can effectively save your time and energy to search for specific part.

Armstek focuses on producing high quality firearm parts. Most of our customers are satisfied with their durability. Other than AR/M16 and 1911 gun parts, we also provide OEM service.

Armstek equips high professional technical team that makes us can give fully support to do customized parts. Therefore, we are believed to be your first choice firearm parts supplier.

For more details, please visit our official website, http://www.armstek.com

I have attached our standard product list for your reference.
If you need any OEM parts, it is also welcome to send me your drawing.
We also do batch shipment and order combination service to ease your panic of huge quantity at once.
Contact me immediately to get the best price!!

Best Regards,
Riva Lee
Account Manager

Linton Cutlery Co. Ltd.
Armstek Co. Ltd.
7F. NO. 332. Yongji Rd.
Sinyi District, Taipei City 11068, Taiwan
TEL: +886-2-2767-2358
FAX: +886-2-2700-3978
http://www.armstek.com
Attachments
2013-01-10 1911Gun Parts Picture+MOQ.pdf
(73.42 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
2013-07-31 Rifle catalogue.pdf
(301.83 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
"A toast? Yeah. To high treason... So - Here's to the men who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right. What they knew was right."
Nicholas Cage as Ben Gates: National Treasure
Rattler
OA2 PRESIDENT
OA2 PRESIDENT

Return to Firearms Industry News